General questions about investing on our platform
- Can I sell my investments directly through Invesdor? If so, how does that work?
- Do institutional investors have the option to invest in our crowdfunding projects as well?
- How the securities are allocated in case of an oversubscription?
- I would like to give away an investment. Is that possible?
- What do I gain from investing in companies?
- What kind of investment opportunities Invesdor offers?
Fees, Taxes and voucher
Investment offer and closing
Delayed payments, financial loss
Security & consumer protection
Investment exclusion criteria
Projects: senior loans & subordinated loans
Projects: Participation rights
Projects: digital securities
- Can any platform offer digital securities?
- Can I use an external wallet?
- What does token-based mean?
- What happens if I lose my PIN?
- What happens to my wallet if Invesdor defaults?
- What is a digital security?
Projects: Convertible bond
- Can I trade my shares on the stock exchange?
- How does the subsciption of shares take place?
- I have successfully subscribed for shares. How are they now stored?
- What costs are incurred by the shareholder when purchasing shares?
- What do I need to subscribe to shares?
- What is a share deposit account?