Immediately after confirming your investment, you will be directed to the completion process, or you can initiate the completion of your investment after the company accepts your offer.
Please follow these (possible) below to complete your investment:
Provide a bank account for payments and payouts.
- You will need your IBAN and BIC for this. We cannot accept payments for your investments without a bank account. Also, pay outs of interest and repayment amounts are not possible without a registered bank account.
Make the payment.
- You can choose to pay through our secure platform using online banking, via traditional bank transfer, or by direct debit.
Verify your identity (if required).
- In some cases, such as if you have invested more than 15,000 euros through our platform in the last 6 months, we are obligated to verify your identity using an identity document. There are different options available, all of which require minimal time.
Set up a share deposit account (if required).
- Certain share projects may require you to have a share deposit account.
Set up a wallet (if required).
- For projects involving digital bonds, you will need to set up a wallet. This can be done for free in just a few simple steps.
Once these steps are completed, your investment will be finalized, and you will receive a notification when the amount is paid to the company, and the interest calculation begins.