After submitting your investment offer, you have the option to prepare for the completion process, which helps ensure a smooth transaction.
Deposit a bank account for deposits and payouts.
- You will need your IBAN and BIC for this. Without a bank account in your name, we cannot accept deposits for your investments.
Specify your payment method and make the payment.
- You can choose between secure online banking via our platform or a traditional bank transfer.
Verify your identity (if required).
- In some cases, we may need to verify your identity using an identification document. There are various quick and convenient methods available for this process.
Add your securities account (if required).
- For share projects, you will need a securities account.
Add a wallet (if required).
- For investment projects with digital securities, you will need a wallet or digital safe deposit box. You can set this up with us free of charge in just a few simple steps.
After the financing phase ends, you will receive an email notification confirming that your investment offer has been accepted by the company. We will prepare your contract documents and make them available for download in your portfolio.
In rare cases, in the event of oversubscription or for projects with an auction rate, the company may decide not to accept all offers. For more information on this, please refer to the section titled "What is the auction interest rate and the maximum interest rate principle?"